Friday, June 4, 2010

Summer and the livin' is easy!!


Aaahhh, the blissful days of summer! Here are a few of my favorite things about it:)

1. Sleeping in until I naturally wake up, my what a concept!

2. Finding out that TLC has just the shows for me...I have never been able to sit down and watch the tube at 10!

3. Laying by the pool...this white girl has got to get some color!

4. Working out when I want to...well, I never want to...but choosing what time is nice :)

5. Watermelon is in season...Texas feels like 105 right now, so watermelon soothes my soul!

6. Traveling...we are planning a whitewater rafting trip to CO, a hiatus to Minnesota and a get-away to Fredericksburg....yippee!

7. Reading...normally I don't have time to use the bathroom during my workday, but now, I get to choose a book, and READ IT!!!

8. Festivals...Texas comes alive with fun events each weekend; tonight it's a dance festival in the Houston Outdoor Theatre!

9. Summer Flicks! I love going to the movie theatre, stocking up on popcorn, and subjecting Sangam to chick flicks...thank goodness he's sensitive :)!!

10. Spontaneity, the freedom to take a road trip spur of the moment...who knows...I love it!



2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh Chels, I love how you know how to make a fun day! I wish you were here during your time off of school so the kids and I could be doing all that fun stuff with you! So happy you seem so happy! Love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roomie!! I wish I could hang out with you all summer!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete