Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Musings from a busy lady...

1. The AC in my car is starting to make funny noises...in a Houston summer that equals death!
2. Yesterday I put pink nail polish on my toenails and it was enough to really brighten my day.
3. Talking with my family on the phone gives me peace with the world.
4. 5th graders are some of my favorite people to be around- especially when they play tether ball at recess and yell "NO MERCY!"
5. I am teaching about the Holocaust right now, and need many more trips to get ice cream after school than usual!
6. When I get older, I wonder if my hair will turn gray in a sophisticated way...probably not!
7. What am I going to wear tomorrow- ugh!

I hope you are musing about upcoming vacations, or which type of dessert to eat after dinner :)


1 comment:

  1. Chelsea, I love you. I love your blog. That's it! You are too cute for words...

    ReplyDelete